The Linkplay Support Portal primarily serves as the new and improved way to apply for all Cloud Services in the place of email. Other benefits include receiving updates on new releases to our technology, access to premium support, and a convenient way to view all your activities. Follow the steps below to get started with your Support Portal!
How to start working with LinkplayIf you would like to learn more about our turn-key Wi-Fi solution, please fill out the partner form. Follow the directions below:
1. Go to http://linkplay.com/contact/.
2. Click Partnership and fill out the form.
For Current Customers
How to create a Support Portal account1. On the homepage click on "Sign up for the Support Portal" or "Sign in" located on the top part of the homepage.
2. If you do not have an account, please choose "Sign up".
3. Fill out the requirements (name and email). After selecting "Sign up", you will receive a verification email enabling you to sign in.
4. Click on the verification link. Set a password and sign in.
How to Submit a Request1. Sign into your account.
2. On the homepage top right corner, please select "Submit a request".
3. Fill out the "Submit a request" and click "submit".
How to View my pending Support Requests1. At the top right corner of the page, please select your login name.
A drop down menu will appear. Click on "My activities"
2. In "My activities" you will see all the requests you have made in the past and can check the current status of each of them.
3. If you select a request, more information is provided. (located in the box on the right side of the screen.)